An Author Visit can be an exciting opportunity for students to meet a writer whose books they’ve read and enjoyed. As a teen author, I enjoy coming face to face with my readers.
I welcome invitations from schools, libraries, youth organizations, and adult and teen book groups from New England to Virginia. Other locations are possible if I already have an event or visit planned in that area.
Topics: Having taught every grade level from pre-school through college, I am flexible about possible topics and formats. This means I can create a presentation that will interest your students and serve your needs.
– Discussion of some of the Themes and Issues in the book (see Discussion Guide)
– Discussion of the book’s Big Idea – “Be true to yourself”
– Description of my Writing Process with an optional Writing Activity
– Q & A (included in any presentation – time permitting)
– Signing of purchased books